IBrowse 2.5.9 + AmiSSL 5.12

Oliver Roberts

Oct 25, 2023, 2:28:52 PM10/25/23
to ibrows...@googlegroups.com
IBrowse 2.5.9 is now available - a free update for registered users.
Be sure to also download and install AmiSSL 5.12 first, as IBrowse
2.5.9 requires it. Both can be downloaded from
http://www.ibrowse-dev.net/download.php

The main reason for this release was that I recently received a report
about the disk cache malfunctioning (unfortunately, it was broken in
both 2.5.7 and 2.5.8). This is a potentially serious bug, so I've
rushed this update through to fix it.

If you have the disk cache enabled, I would recommend using both the
disk cache flush, then the clean up function via the menus, after
installing IBrowse 2.5.9, to restore your disk cache to a working
state. You may also need to manually delete any remaining "tree"
directories in your disk cache directory, if there are any.

Let me know if you have any queries with the above procedure.

--
Oliver Roberts / @Futaura / www.futaura.co.uk

Ιωάννης Καντόπουλος

Oct 25, 2023, 2:51:03 PM10/25/23
to ibrows...@googlegroups.com
The requested URL was not found on this server.

Καντόπουλος Ιωάννης

wurzel

Oct 26, 2023, 9:21:14 AM10/26/23
to ibrows...@googlegroups.com
Many thanks!

Bye for now,
--

I use original taglines--they originate elsewhere.

Russell Butler
wur...@hotmail.co.uk Member, Team AMIGA The Amiga lives on!
Past President, Jersey Junior Chamber (JCI)

A1200 Power Tower, Blizzard 50mhz 060 with SCSI & 256mb RAM
Mediator TX1200, Fast Ethernet, Soundblaster, 196mb RAM,
64mb Radeon, Spider USB, IDE 128Gb drive, CDRW

weather:
Showers : 15.00 C, 59.00 F
Winds : South-west 16.11 MPH, 25.93 KPH, 14.00 Knots
(),

Javier de las Rivas

Oct 26, 2023, 4:57:17 PM10/26/23
to ibrows...@googlegroups.com
*** On Wed, 25 Oct 2023 19:28:46 +0100, 'Oliver Roberts' via IBrowse Users wrote:

> IBrowse 2.5.9 is now available - a free update for registered users.
> Be sure to also download and install AmiSSL 5.12 first, as IBrowse
> 2.5.9 requires it. Both can be downloaded from
> http://www.ibrowse-dev.net/download.php
[...]

Great!!

I don't use disk cache, but memory cache only:

images: 64MB
pages: 32MB

Regards
--
AOS4.1/SAM460ex/PPC460EX-1155MHZ/2048MB/RadeonRX550/SSD240GB/DVDRW :-P

Albrecht Kinzkofer

Oct 29, 2023, 6:54:22 AM10/29/23
to ibrows...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much for your continued support of IBrowse, Oliver!

Many greetings from a long term IBrowse user,
Albrecht

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 25. Oktober 2023 um 19:28 Uhr
Von: "'Oliver Roberts' via IBrowse Users" <ibrows...@googlegroups.com>
An: ibrows...@googlegroups.com