AROS support

Willem Drijver

Mar 12, 2022, 9:54:33 AM3/12/22
to IBrowse Users
Hi iBrowse Development Team,

Is support for AROS (ApolloOS) on the current Roadmap?

Main issue at the moment preventing usage of iBrowse on AROS/ApolloOS is Zune (MUI replacement) compatibility.

However this could maybe easily be overcome by compiling the mcc's in AROS.

Thank you for reading this request and I hope you can answer.

With regards,

Willem Drijver
Apollo Team Member

Oliver Roberts

Mar 14, 2022, 6:19:55 PM3/14/22
to ibrowse-users
On Sat, 12 Mar 2022, 14:54 Willem Drijver, <willemdrijv...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is support for AROS (ApolloOS) on the current Roadmap?

Not currently.

Main issue at the moment preventing usage of iBrowse on AROS/ApolloOS is Zune (MUI replacement) compatibility.

However this could maybe easily be overcome by compiling the mcc's in AROS.

Define "easily" :-). Which MCC's are you referring to? Apart from the external classes, IBrowse is internally implemented using a large amount of MUI custom classes.

Where can I find information about what is required?

--
 Oliver Roberts  /  @Futaura  /  www.futaura.co.uk