RE: [ibrowse] Re: ibrowse 2.53 crashes my A4000 right at startup

f1l...@yahoo.com

Nov 8, 2021, 8:37:11 PM11/8/21
to ibrows...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys, had this issue before with MUI 4.0 on my A4000 with CS-MKIII, X-Surf100, MNT VA2000/CX so installed MUI3.9 same issue then MUI3.8, new OS3.2 roms, latest NList, AmiSSL, WarpDT datatypes...did notice that colours on web page was off for images before it crashed...no guru's before system resets but ran SnoopDOS it picks up the following FAILED items before system crashes:

-IBrowse/i
-IBrowse/H
-IBrowse/.
-tsocket.library
-miami.library
-GetVar MagicWB
-ToolType HEIGHT
-ToolType SPEED
-Lock StatusBar.info
-Open StatusBar.info

The latest 68k Netsurf works fine although it has off colours and all images.

Any ideas ?
Cheers,
John