How do I upgrade to new patch releases?

Fahed al daye

Dec 3, 2022, 11:28:54 PM12/3/22
to ibrows...@googlegroups.com
   I have just one question to ask. When a new update is released or a bug fix released or even new features where would I go to download them? Would iBrowse automatically detect new version and update itself? Thanks in advance.

--
Yours truly,
Fahed Al Daye

Javier de las Rivas

Dec 4, 2022, 4:59:24 AM12/4/22
to ibrows...@googlegroups.com
*** On Sat, 03 Dec 2022 20:28:15 -0800, Fahed al daye wrote:

> I have just one question to ask. When a new update is released or a
> bug fix released or even new features where would I go to download
[...]

AFAIK, IB doesn't automagically update itself (IMO better stay so)

Visit URL so you know latest news/downloads:
http://www.ibrowse-dev.net/

Regards
--
AOS4.1/SAM460ex/PPC460EX-1155MHZ/2048MB/RadeonRX550/SSD240GB/DVDRW :-P