Re: ibrowse 2.55 crashes my A4000 right at startup

f1l...@yahoo.com

Jan 4, 2022, 4:05:15 PM1/4/22
to ibrows...@googlegroups.com
Happy New Year to all! Still having this issue on my A4000..since last post I updated to OS3.2.1 and IBrowse v2.55 and installed MMULib by ThoR and now running SnoopDOS my system doesn’t automatically reset like before and was able to see the last line before the system hang and it was:

NewLoad codecs/png.codec

Any ideas?
Cheers,
John