Ibrowse 3.0 with AmiSSL 5.14 not working

Mathias Probst

Apr 8, 2024, 9:27:07 AMApr 8
to ibrows...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

I have installed IBrowse 3.0 and AmiSSL 5.14. The browser still put out the message “AmiSSL not installed or to old”.

What must I do, to use IBrowser 3.0 with AmiSSL?

Mathias

Javier de las Rivas

Apr 8, 2024, 4:55:45 PMApr 8
to ibrows...@googlegroups.com
*** On Mon, 08 Apr 2024 15:26:54 +0200, Mathias Probst wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I have installed IBrowse 3.0 and AmiSSL 5.14. The browser still put out
> the message ?AmiSSL not installed or to old?.
>
> What must I do, to use IBrowser 3.0 with AmiSSL?
[...]

maybe you have somewhere else amisslmaster.library (duplicated)?

Try 'version amisslmaster.library full' in Shell/CLI

I get:
os4 version
#

Regards
--
AOS4.1/SAM460ex/PPC460EX-1155MHZ/2048MB/RadeonRX550/SSD240GB/DVDRW :-P

Mathias Probst

Apr 9, 2024, 3:32:01 AMApr 9
to IBrowse Users
Thank you very much for your quick response!
I set now an enviromet variable with setenv save AmiSLL/SSL_CLIENT_VERSION tls1
That seems to work.

Oliver Roberts

Apr 9, 2024, 7:49:12 PMApr 9
to ibrowse-users
Seeing as AmiSSL doesn't check this envar anymore, since AmiSSL V4, I don't think that had anything to do with it.

Could it just be that you hadn't rebooted after installing AmiSSL v5?

--
 Oliver Roberts  /  @Futaura  /  www.futaura.co.uk