AmiSSL 5.14 issue with low Fast RAM `?

Nicolas Det

Mar 26, 2024, 4:10:46 AMMar 26
to IBrowse Users
Hello,

1. Is it the right place here to look for help about AmiSSL ? If not just let me know!

I installed IBrowse (latest 3.0a) as well as the latest AmiSSL (5.14) on my 68020 Amiga 1200 with some Fast RAM.

IBrowse does not accept any https, neither does AWeb and the OpenSSL command failed when the PCMCIA compatibility is on (5,5 MB less Fast) but works when Off (More Fast, but no ethernet either).

Is AmiSSL supposed to work with only 5-6 MB Fast ?

Regards

Oliver Roberts

Mar 27, 2024, 4:24:09 PMMar 27
to ibrowse-users
Hi Niolas,

As good a place as any :-)  AmiSSL itself should work with 6Mb. Memory fragmentation could be an issue though.

However, 6Mb is not going to be enough for both IBrowse and AmiSSL together with your TCP/IP stack.

--
 Oliver Roberts  /  @Futaura  /  www.futaura.co.uk

Message has been deleted

Fahed al daye

Mar 30, 2024, 6:16:40 AMMar 30
to ibrows...@googlegroups.com
What about 1 MB fast ram and 512 kb chip ram?
Sent from my iPhone