INVITATION OF GHAR-BARANI

kareemullah mohd

Jul 14, 2016, 11:04:58 AM7/14/16
to ibraheemsaheb...@googlegroups.com, kareemullah mohd
Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahamathullahi Wa Barakathahu, to all Dear Members of Ibrahim Saheb Family.

First of all please do accept my apologies for not in contact with all the Family Members since last one and half year.

It was quite painful period since demise of my Ammi.  Felt very lonely. I have annoyed lot of people.  Even avoided honourable Directors of our Family Trust, when they repeatedly tried to contact me.  Not attended functions......

Let down all the Family Members.

This Eid, I have visited all of my brothers and sisters in person or in phone, first time after Ammi, left us.  Alhamdullillah, with so much big hurt, all of them warmly welcomed me as nothing happened at all, for which I am very much thankful.

I take this happiest moment and opportunity, to welcome you all, for my house warming ceremony.  All these years, I was in rental house in Chintal.  With grace of Almighty Allah, I have constructed a small house.

My family warmly welcome you all to attend the Ghar-Barani on Sunday, 24/07/2016, afternoon, at Masjid-e-Muslimeen(Badi Masjid), DIL KHUSH NAGAR, IDPL PETROL PUMP, CHINTAL.

Address: First right turn, adjacent to INDIAN TRADERS Hardware shop, after crossing IDPL petrol pump.

I will call you all in person.  If at all I miss, please do accept this as personal invitation.

Regards,

MOHAMMED KAREEMULLAH.

Hasham Mohammed

Jul 14, 2016, 11:27:49 AM7/14/16
to ibraheemsaheb...@googlegroups.com

Walekumsalam, Mabrook,Mabrook Naya Ghar Mubarak. Thank you very much for the hearty invitation. Jazakallah khair.

--
Regards
Ibraheemsaheb Family Trsut

Misbah Uddin

Jul 14, 2016, 6:01:33 PM7/14/16
to ibraheemsaheb...@googlegroups.com
Walekumsalam Mama....Naya ghar bohot bohot mubarak...
--
MISBAH UDDIN
Mobile # +1-602-400-2903

"Be the change you want to see in this world"

Abdul Mujeeb

Jul 14, 2016, 11:19:06 PM7/14/16
to ibraheemsaheb...@googlegroups.com, kareemullah mohd
Walekum Assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barkathau,

Mabrook . Thank you so much for the invitation .

Our Dua that you & your family stay blessed in this new home .Ameen.

Sent from my iPad

Khaleel Rahman

Jul 15, 2016, 5:17:21 AM7/15/16
to ibraheemsaheb...@googlegroups.com
ASAK,

Happy to know that you have returned to the mainstream of
relatives and family members. Mubarak for constructing a house
of your own. I will be happy to participate in the house warming
ceremony, with all of you.

regards
m.k.rahman

Burhanuddin Mohd

Jul 15, 2016, 6:10:15 AM7/15/16
to ibraheemsaheb...@googlegroups.com
Mabrook Alf Alf Mabrook.
May be we should think of shifting the venue and date of the postponed Eid Milap to your Ghar Bharani :).

Allahafiz,
Yahya.

Subject: Re: Assalamualikum!! INVITATION OF GHAR-BARANI
To: ibraheemsaheb...@googlegroups.com

Sohail Mohammed

Jul 15, 2016, 1:53:19 PM7/15/16
to ibraheemsaheb...@googlegroups.com
Mubarak Kareem bhai...
Regards,
Sohail

Ibrahim Md

Jul 22, 2016, 10:59:19 AM7/22/16
to ibraheemsaheb...@googlegroups.com
My dear Kareem,
walekum assalam wa rahmatulla hi wabarakatahu                                                                                                   thanks for the invitation aur hamari dua ke aap sab apne naye ghar mein sada khush rahe.
Ameen

Irfan
(Mohd.Ibrahim)

Jul 25, 2016, 7:29:04 AM7/25/16
to ibraheemsaheb...@googlegroups.com
Assalam wa alaikum.Bahot bahot Shukriya aap ne hum sab ko Dawat di.Naya ghar Mubarak.Allah taala se dua hai ke aap ko apne ghar mey sada Khush  wo Khurram rakhey aur is ghar mey Khair wo Barkat atta farmaye. Ameen

kareemullah mohd

Jul 26, 2016, 1:37:39 AM7/26/16
to ibraheemsaheb...@googlegroups.com
Assalamu alaikum wa rahamathullahi wa barakatha hu to Dear members of Ibrahim Saheb family.

Thank you very much to all for accepting my invitation.  Thank you all for your wishes.  Thank you for taking pain and visiting my new house. Thank you for those who send their wishes and duas, each and every one who called, who remembered in duas. Please do forgive for the inconvenience caused in finding the location.

With all your presence, my family, brothers and sisters, all felt very happy. May Allah, keep my house always full with relatives, barkath and sukoon.

Please do visit my house again and again.

Regards

REGARDS,

MOHAMMED KAREEMULLAH

Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (fahe...@gmail.com) Add cleanup rule | More info