[Task 3] (Test case development) monthly meetings updates June, July, and August

Ettore Zanetti

May 2, 2024, 3:29:13 PMMay 2
to IBPSA BOPTEST
Dear All,

I would like to setup June, July, and August meetings of Task 3:

Can you please fill out the doodles by 15th of May:
Furthermore, in case anyone is interested in submitting a new Test case application, here is the link to the Google Form.
Thank you all in advance for your time!

I wish you a great rest of the week,
All the best,

Ettore

Ettore Zanetti

May 14, 2024, 1:46:05 PMMay 14
to IBPSA BOPTEST
Dear All,

Checking the availabilities of everyone the best available dates for the next meetings will be on the following dates for June, July and August (click on links to create each event or download attached .ics file) :
June 4 6:00 / 7:00 pacific : June link
July 8 6:00/7:00 pacific: July link
August  5 6:00/7:00 pacific: August link

If any of you wishes to make a presentation on ongoing emulator developments please let me know.
I wish you all a wonderful week and see you all at the next meeting.

All the best,

Ettore
20240708_Task3IBPSAProject2.ics
20240604_Task3IBPSAProject2.ics
20240805_Task3IBPSAProject2.ics

Ettore Zanetti

Jun 3, 2024, 4:49:29 PMJun 3
to IBPSA BOPTEST
Dear All,

A kind reminder that tomorrow June 4th at 6 A.M. PT there will be the monthly meeting for Task 3 on Test Case development. Here is the link to the calendar invite link  and I attach the calendar invite to this email.
If any of you wishes to have a topic to discuss please let me know.  Furthermore, If you want to submit a new test case application here is the form and if you want to leave comments on the updated review document.
20240604_Task3IBPSAProject2 (1).ics

Ettore Zanetti

Jun 14, 2024, 6:54:17 PMJun 14
to IBPSA BOPTEST
Dear all,

Please find attached minutes  Task 3 6/04 meeting minutes.  Thank you for everyone that attended, the continuous effort in the project and Matthias for the new test case presentations!
Here is the link if you want to submit a new test case application Form.

All the best,

Ettore

Ettore Zanetti

Jun 14, 2024, 6:55:39 PMJun 14
to IBPSA BOPTEST
I am sorry for the double email, please find the minutes attached below.
20240604_Task3_minutes.pdf

Ettore Zanetti

Jul 6, 2024, 12:45:39 PMJul 6
to IBPSA BOPTEST
Dear All,

A kind reminder that this coming Monday July 8th at 6 A.M. PT there will be the monthly meeting for Task 3 on Test Case development. Here is the link to the calendar invite link  and I attach the calendar invite to this email. The agenda is in the invite.

If any of you wishes to have a topic to discuss please let me know.  Furthermore, If you want to submit a new test case application here is the form and if you want to leave comments on the updated review document.

All the best,

Ettore
20240708_Task3IBPSAProject2 (1).ics

Ettore Zanetti

Jul 13, 2024, 3:44:57 PM (14 days ago) Jul 13
to IBPSA BOPTEST
Dear all,

Please find attached minutes  Task 3 7/08 meeting minutes.  Thank you for everyone that attended, the continuous effort in the project and Ali for the new test case presentation!
Here is the link if you want to submit a new test case application Form. Furthermore, for whoever might be interested, tomorrow there will be the  Intelligent Building Operations Workshop will happen this Sunday, July 14, from 8 AM to 5:10 PM ET. This year's theme is Around the World of IBO in Eight Hours: International Perspectives on Productization.
Find the zoom link below:

All the best,
BOPTEST_school_emulator_20240709.pdf
20240708_IBPSA-BOPTEST_Task3_minutes.pdf