In-Person Meeting: IBPSA USA SimBuild 2024 in Denver, CO, USA

dhblum

Apr 12, 2024, 3:41:37 PMApr 12
to IBPSA BOPTEST
Dear all,

I have secured a meeting room and time for an in-person Project 2 meeting at the IBPSA USA SimBuild 2024 conference in Denver, CO, USA (May 21-23).  The meeting will take place on Tuesday, May 21st from 8-9 AM (local time) in room Senate Chambers #329.  Anyone is welcome to attend, and you are especially encouraged if you are already attending the conference.

Please use the following form to register your attendance: https://forms.gle/yPj7QRPa6hgjDQyr9

A detailed agenda will follow at a later time.

I also want to make the group aware that we are starting to plan for a two-day expert meeting in Europe in Fall 2024.  Stay tuned for more information.

Best Regards,

Dave

dhblum

May 16, 2024, 10:02:59 AMMay 16
to IBPSA BOPTEST
Dear all,

I have been notified by conference organizers that the time of the Project 2 meeting has been changed to: Wednesday, May 22nd from 7:30-8:30 AM (local time), in Senate Chambers.  It is on the conftool conference agenda as "Focus Group 2: BOPTEST."

If you registered as able to attend and are no longer able, please let me know.

A reminder if you plan to attend and have not already registered, please do so here: https://forms.gle/yPj7QRPa6hgjDQyr9

Best Regards,

Dave

dhblum

May 20, 2024, 11:27:44 AMMay 20
to IBPSA BOPTEST
Dear all,

Please find attached a draft agenda for the in-person meeting at IBPSA USA SimBuild 2024.  If you are attending and have specific or additional items you would like to discuss, please just let me know and I will make time in the agenda.

A reminder that the location of the meeting has changed to Room: Denver 5-6.  This is due to the change in conference location.  Please consult the conference schedule and maps for more details (see "Focus Group 2: BOPTEST").  The time of the meeting remains to be Wednesday, May 22 at 7:30 - 8:30 am (local time).

I look forward to seeing those who will be in Denver soon.

Best Regards,

Dave
202405_Denver_Agenda.pdf

dhblum

May 20, 2024, 11:08:53 PMMay 20
to IBPSA BOPTEST
Dear all,

One final reminder that the Project 2 meeting time at IBPSA SimBuild is Wednesday, May 22 at 7:30 - 8:30 am (local time) in Room Denver 5-6.

Best Regards,

Dave