[Task 3] (Emulator development) monthly meetings updates February, March and May

Ettore Zanetti

Jan 26, 2024, 9:12:14 PMJan 26
to IBPSA BOPTEST
Dear All,

Checking the availabilities of everyone the best available dates for the next meetings will be on the following dates for February, March and May (click on links to create each event) :
February 22 6:00 / 7:00 pacific : February link
March 28 6:00/7:00 pacific: March link
May  2 6:00/7:00 pacific: May link

If any of you wishes to make a presentation on ongoing emulator developments please let me know.
I wish you all a wonderful weekend and see you all at the next meeting.

All the best,

Ettore
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Ettore Zanetti

Apr 2, 2024, 1:35:45 PMApr 2
to IBPSA BOPTEST
Dear all,

Please find attached minutes  Task 3 3/28 meeting minutes.  Thank you for everyone that attended, for the new emulator proposals and the continuous effort in the project!

All the best,

Ettore
20240328_Task3_minutes.pdf

Ettore Zanetti

Apr 30, 2024, 11:47:48 PMApr 30
to IBPSA BOPTEST
Dear all,

A reminder that Thursday 5/2 we will have a IBPSA Project 2: Task 3 Test case development meeting at 9:00 - 10:00 AM U.S. ET (6:00 AM - 7:00 AM U.S. PT).  Find the Zoom information attached and below, and a link to the draft agenda.  Among the discussion topics there will be the updated version of the Test case reviewer document. I would like to start collecting some feedback on it, so feel free to add suggestion edits and/or bring questions/discussion points during the meeting.  Please let me know if you wish to suggest additions/modifications.

Zoom Info:
Time: May 2, 2024 06:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://lbnl.zoom.us/j/92142882800

Meeting ID: 921 4288 2800

---

One tap mobile
+16692192599,,92142882800# US (San Jose)
+16699006833,,92142882800# US (San Jose)

---

Dial by your location
+1 669 219 2599 US (San Jose)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 213 338 8477 US (Los Angeles)
+1 720 928 9299 US (Denver)
+1 971 247 1195 US (Portland)
+1 206 337 9723 US (Seattle)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 602 753 0140 US (Phoenix)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 470 250 9358 US (Atlanta)
+1 470 381 2552 US (Atlanta)
+1 646 518 9805 US (New York)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 651 372 8299 US (Minnesota)
+1 786 635 1003 US (Miami)
+1 267 831 0333 US (Philadelphia)

Meeting ID: 921 4288 2800

Find your local number: https://lbnl.zoom.us/u/adFjLcWk1r

---

Join by SIP
92142...@zoomcrc.com

---

Join by H.323
• 162.255.37.11 (US West)
• 162.255.36.11 (US East)
• 115.114.131.7 (India Mumbai)
• 115.114.115.7 (India Hyderabad)
• 213.19.144.110 (Amsterdam Netherlands)
• 213.244.140.110 (Germany)
• 103.122.166.55 (Australia Sydney)
• 103.122.167.55 (Australia Melbourne)
• 64.211.144.160 (Brazil)
• 69.174.57.160 (Canada Toronto)
• 65.39.152.160 (Canada Vancouver)
• 207.226.132.110 (Japan Tokyo)
• 149.137.24.110 (Japan Osaka)

Meeting ID: 921 4288 2800

All the best,

Ettore
20240502_Task3IBPSAProject2.ics

Ettore Zanetti

May 2, 2024, 12:48:38 PMMay 2
to IBPSA BOPTEST
Dear all,

Please find attached minutes  Task 3 5/02 meeting minutes.  Thank you for everyone that attended, for the new emulator proposals and the continuous effort in the project!
Here is the link if you want to check the Test case reviewer document and leave your feedback.

All the best,

Ettore
20240502_Task3_minutes.pdf