python : ImportError: dlopen failed: "/data/data/org.teammate.teammate/files/app/ibm_db_dlls/ibm_db.dll" has bad ELF magic

Kulvir Singh

Dec 5, 2019, 8:57:19 PM12/5/19
to ibm_db
i am trying to use ibm-db in my python-android app. i am getting below error when app runs on android phone:-
python : ImportError: dlopen failed: "/data/data/org.teammate.teammate/files/app/ibm_db_dlls/ibm_db.dll" has bad ELF magic

please help to find a solution for this, i am trying to solve it from days.

Kulvir Singh

Dec 5, 2019, 8:57:19 PM12/5/19
to ibm_db

Jorge Sierra

Dec 9, 2019, 3:07:56 AM12/9/19
to ibm_db
Python ibm_db was not built to run on android devices, as far as I am concerned.