Happy 1130 day

deyo...@mindspring.com

Nov 30, 2019, 8:40:09 PM11/30/19
to ibm...@googlegroups.com

Sorry to be late with this, but happy 1130 day.

Oh the wonderful memories of the 1130 and all of it’s variations.  A wonderful machine that had as it’s biggest user … IBM!

derrick

Bob Flanders

Nov 30, 2019, 10:23:35 PM11/30/19
to ibm...@googlegroups.com
Hi Derrick,

Thanks. Happy 1130 day to you as well!

Bob

Joseph Ambrose

Dec 1, 2019, 3:11:07 PM12/1/19
to ibm...@googlegroups.com
// JOB Birthday
// XEQ Happy1130

I know it's not syntactically correct... but.... I'd thought i'd be cute with it.

On Sat, Nov 30, 2019 at 8:40 PM <deyo...@mindspring.com> wrote:

Lucio Fassio

Dec 1, 2019, 3:55:50 PM12/1/19
to ibm...@googlegroups.com
simply great!
1130 played a great role in our lives and is nice and cute to honour the memory of those great days back on the 70's

happy 1130 day

Paul Anagnostopoulos

Dec 1, 2019, 4:36:58 PM12/1/19
to IBM1130
Happy 1130 day everyone!

And may you all enjoy a wonderful post-1130-day December.

~~ Paul