Request for support of my museum

peter.vaughan

Jun 5, 2020, 8:28:57 AM6/5/20
to ibm1130 Google Group

As some if you may know I maintain the ibm1130 at the National Museum Of Computing in the UK.

Our museum has been closed since march and as all our income comes from visitors and supporters we are under financial pressure to remain a going concern.

Many will know I am very passionate about our museum and the 1130 there so if any of you can help with a small contribution to enable us to continue into the new year it would be very much appreciated.

Our crowdfunder is about to end and we have not reached our target hence this note.

You can also help via just giving

Sorry if this is off topic but the situation does warrant it and also is the fate of the 1130 I maintain.

Thank you.

Peter Vaughan

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.