FULLTIME/Permanent opportunity for IBM Websphere related technologies across USA

Kiran Anupuram

Mar 16, 2011, 5:06:41 PM3/16/11
PROLIFICS (a Semanticspace Group company) is looking for consultants
in IBM Websphere related technologies on FULLTIME/Permanent across
USA. Excellent Salary + Bonus+ Unique Benefits. Interested candidates
can drop me an email and/or appreciate if my email id is shared with
friends/colleagues who will be interested to join us.

kiran_a...@semanticspace.com
818-665-4080 extn-1155
NOTE: We do hire candidates on contract basis as per the need across
USA