Full Time With TCS - IBM Websphere Admin (Tech Lead) - Minneapolis, MN

1 view

ku...@asciigroup.com

Apr 4, 2013, 3:20:40 PM4/4/13

Hi
This is Kumar from ASCII. I just wanted to check in with you to see if you or someone you know may be interested in the following position. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to hearing from you!

Direct Vendor: TCS America

The following requirement is open with our client.

Title : IBM Websphere Admin (Tech Lead)
Location : Minneapolis, MN
Duration : Full Time with TCS
Rate : Open
Visa Status : Any work status
In-person Interview : No
Assignment Start Date : Immediate

Relevant Experience (Yrs) : 5-6 years

Roles & Responsibilities : Tech Lead

Technical/Functional Skills :
• 6+ years of experience in managing the WebSphere infrastructure.
• Experience in installation, configuration of WebSphere Application Server ND 6.1, 7.0
• Experience in deployments, Jacl, Jython scripting, Ant, tools like Hudson.
• Exposure to Unix flavors like AIX and Solaris.
• Experience in installation and configuration of SunONE Web server 7.0 and IBM Http Server 7.0.
• Experience in day to day production support.
• Should be good at monitoring, troubleshooting and problem determination.
• Exposure to e-Commerce infrastructure involving firewall, DMZ is an added advantage & On-Call Support of WMB Services

Generic Managerial Skills:
Need good communication skills

Please provide me following details: Please give us particular time for interview slots.

CONSULTANT’S PARTICULARS
Full Name of the Candidate (First, Middle, Last)

Gender (Female/Male)

Date of Birth (MMM-DD-YYYY)

Contact Number (123-456-7890)

Email ID

Skype ID

Best time to reach for a Tech-screen today (1)

Best time to reach for a Tech-screen Next business day (2)

Best time to reach for a Tech-screen Next business day (3)

Availability
(Immediate/x weeks/Specific date)

Undergrad Education
(Bachelor’s Degree)

Major in:

University:
Attended
from:
(mm/yy)

To:
(mm/yy)
Work Experience (specify a number)

Relevant: years

Total: years
Current Location (City, State)

Willing to Relocate (yes/no)

Visa Status (USC, GC, H1B, OPT, L2, GC-EAD)

Hourly rate (Terms: 1099 or C2C)

$ on 1099/C2C
If salaried terms,
please specify expected salary per annum

$

Thanks & regards,

Kumar
ASCII Group, LLC
38345 W 10 Mile Rd, Suite 365, Farmington, MI 48335
Direct: (248) 247-8738
Email: Ku...@asciigroup.com | Website: www.asciigroup.com