URGENT REQ: Sr. Websphere Commerce Server 6.0/7.0 eCommerce Developer @ Secaucus, NJ

Pankaj

May 4, 2012, 10:56:19 AM5/4/12
Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great!!

Please send me Qualified Consultant’s Profile as per below requirement
along with the Contact Details & Availability ASAP.

I really appreciate your help and coordination. For any queries feel
free to reach me at 678-207-5266.

Please provide me a Sr. WCS 6.0/7.0 eCommerce Developer ASAP.

Job Title : Senior Developer for IBM WCS(WebSphere Commerce Suite )
Ecommerce Project
Relevant Experience (Yrs) : Over all 7+ years in Java/J2EE with 5+
Years of WCS Experience (both WCS 6 and WCS7). WCS 7 project
experience is Mandatory
Technical/Functional Skills

Required WCS Skills :

:
1) Good Communication and Analytical skills.
2) Thorough Knowledge in IBM WCS ecommerce platform-7.0 and
6.0
3) Experience in Java/J2EE,RAD 6
4) Knowledge of SOA , Webservices , AJAX, JQuery, JavaScript,
XML, DHTML
5) Experience with Db2 9 or higher
6) Design, plan and implement IT solutions for a Websphere
Commerce Server with Java J2EE environment
7) Database Programming Skill
8) End-to-end experience in software development life-cycle
and familiar with agile methodologies
9) Involved in 1 WCS Implementation
10) Anticipate issues and risks at the module level and
escalate appropriately
Experience in a consultancy or similar client-facing environment being
at onsite

1.. Good understanding of various WCS subsystems [member/catalog/
orders]
2. Good exposure to promotion xml creation for custom promotion types
3. Understanding of DynaCache validation
4. Ability to write controller/task/databeans/EJB as required to
support customization
5. Good implementation skills on jQuery along with jstl for web store
development.
6.WCS 7 CMC customization, Data load, WCBD, Ability to customize BOD
framework
IT Experience : 8+ years of IT Experience
Roles & Responsibilities : Requirement Analysis, Preparation and
validation of requirement traceability matrix, High Level and Low
level Design, Coding and Unit Testing, Meeting and planning of System
Integration testing, Business User interactions, UAT
Generic Managerial Skills : Nice to Have
Education : Graduate
Work Location : Secaucus, NJ

Thanks & Regards, 
Pankaj Kumar Singh
American CyberSystems Inc.
678-207-5266 | pankaj...@acsicorp.com
YIM: pankajkmrsingh | Gtalk: pankajkr.singh