My Client is looking for a Tivoli Tool Admin..

SAI

Aug 30, 2012, 5:22:33 PM8/30/12
This is Talla from Ustech Solutions. I have an urgent opportunity with my client please find the below Job Description and let me know if you have any candidates available.

Please send me the resume to TA...@USTECHSOLUTIONS.COM
Job Title: Tool Administrator
Location: River woods, IL
Duration: 9 Months

Job Description:

Provide Tivoli Workload Scheduler (Maestro) configuration, support and administration in a distributed environment. Must have expert experience with Tivoli Workload Scheduler version 8.2 and version 8.5.

Responsibilities

· Provide support for a Tivoli Workload Scheduler infrastructure (v8.2 and v8.5)

· Including but not limited to:

· Resolve Maestro agent unlinks

· Install Maestro agent package

· Troubleshoot issues with agent communication

· Troubleshoot issues with Jnextday refresh process

· Troubleshoot existing Maestro administrative utility scripts

· Create scripts as needed to address any administrative issues with Maestro

· Maintain weekly batch server inventory report

· Provide support to end users in troubleshooting distributed batch job statuses

· Provide Maestro user administration

Thanks and Regards J ......?

Talla Sainath

US Tech Solutions Inc.

Email: Ta...@ustechsolutions.com

Work: 201-524-9600 x 137

Fax: 201-524-9601

www.ustechsolutions.com

We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this e-mail in error or wish to be removed from our e-mail list, please write us with "Remove" in subject line and your ID will be removed from our mailing list immediately. Include complete address and/or domain to be removed. We apologize for any inconvenience cause.