Reg : Storage Backup Admin @ Frisco, TX

neeru...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2014, 1:43:58 PM8/20/14

This is Suresh from Yochana IT Solutions. We are looking for Storage Backup Manager @ Frisco, TX for the below mentioned job description.
Kindly forward your resume, rate and contact details for further process.

You can forward this opportunity to your friends or colleagues; so that we can help someone who may be desperately looking for opportunities. I sincerely appreciate your time.
Title - Storage Backup Manager- Tivoli EMC
Location: Frisco, TX
Duration: 6+ months

* Responsible for Enterprise backup and recovery of data primarily using IBM Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM) software and also other tools like NetBackup.
* Must have knowledge of leading installation, administration, scheduling, monitoring, reporting & business continuity, and recovery objectives.
* Monitor oversight, manage and report day-to-day backup, and recovery support activities including:
o Backup server availability, administrative processes and scheduling
o Client schedules, success/missed/failed reporting
o Ensuring backup and recovery systems and processes are compliant with corporate security policies and backup data retention standards
o Documentation of infrastructure, software, systems configuration, process, and policies
* Monitor and administer TSM application administrative processes
* Coordinate with system groups to resolve missed/failed client backups issues
* Provide operational support and guidance for non-standard client backup

Thanks,

Suresh
Yochana IT Solutions INC
Phone: 503-446-8939
Email: sur...@yochanait.com | URL: www.Yochanait.com

Disclaimer: If you have received this email in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, Please click here and enter your E-mail address to unsubscribe All requests will be honored ASAP We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused