New Requisition / PeopleSoft Finance Functional Tester / New Albany, OH / Contract IS

i7recr...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2017, 10:59:25 AM1/25/17

This is Isha Saraf from Virtual Recruiters.
Hope this email finds you well.

We have a requirement open for PeopleSoft Finance Functional Tester.
If you have a relevant consultant please send me the updated resume or give me a call at 415-202-5274.

Job Description:
Job Title: PeopleSoft Finance Functional Tester
Work Location: New Albany, OH
Duration: 3 months
Extension Possible: Yes
Mode of Interview: Telephonic and Skype mandatory

Required Skills:
Ø PEOPLESOFT FINANCE, FUNCTIONAL TEST, SIT, UAT, 9.2M P2P, O2C, RETAIL, TEST
Ø This position is responsible for developing test cases and testing new\existing functionalities for PeopleSoft 9.2 Upgrade.

Responsibilities
Work with Business Users to determine existing business process
Work with implementation team to ensure all the business requirements captured in test cases.
Analyze, document, and evaluate alternative solutions within a team environment.
Help users and implementation team with SIT and UAT of new 9.2 environments.
Write and/or update system documentation.

Qualifications
Knowledge of PeopleSoft 9.2 Asset Management, Project Costing and eProcurement is must.
Must have prior PeopleSoft Upgrade experience.
Excellent organization skills and attention to detail, including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and activities.
Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
Knowledge of P2P and O2C is a plus
Knowledge of ALM is a plus.

Consultants have to bring their own laptops to work if they got selected to this role for Client . We will inform you on the laptop configuration

As this is an urgent requirement, I would appreciate if you can call me on 415-202-5274 or respond back with the updated resume and the best number to reach you along with answers to following questions. This would help us to market your profile with other direct clients.

Note: Client may ask for background and drug check, If Hired

Please provide below information in order to submit your profile:
Candidate Name

Present location (city, state or ZIP)

Work Authorization

D.O.B. (MM/DD/YYYY)