Grupy dyskusyjne Google nie obsługują już nowych postów ani subskrypcji z Usenetu. Treści historyczne nadal będą dostępne.

New Requisition / Security Maven / Ashburn, VA or Warren, NJ / Long Term Position

1 wyświetlenie

i7recr...@gmail.com

nieprzeczytany,
23 sty 2017, 12:36:3323.01.2017
do
Hi,

This is Isha Saraf from Virtual Recruiters.
Hope this email finds you well.

We have a requirement open for Security Maven.
If you have a relevant consultant please send me the updated resume or give me a call at 415-202-5274.

Job Description:
Job Title: Security Maven
Work Location: Ashburn, VA or Warren, NJ
Duration: 12 months
Extension Possible: Yes
Experience: 7 to 20 years
Mode of Interview: Telephonic and Skype mandatory

Required Skills:
· Must have IT Skill.
· Integrating security tools, standards, and processes into the product life cycle (PLC).

Security Maven Job Description:
Mobile first design transformation team is looking for a passionate and proven expert who can advise, guide and conceptualize the next generation of security practices for our mobile and web products. As a Security Maven , this position will help the development team identify the next evolution of security practices, latest industry trends/best practices in implementing application security program. The applications must meet stringent security standards while enabling rapid innovation to meet customers’ ever-changing needs.

Security Maven will be responsible for:
· Ensuring that developers and QA personnel are trained with the appropriate level of security knowledge to perform their daily activities.
· Improving and supporting application security tool deployments including static analysis and runtime testing tools.
· Improving and maintaining secure development standards.
· Supporting the incident response and architecture review processes whenever application security expertise is needed.
· Managing penetration testing services, including both expert consulting and managed services.
· Providing manual penetration testing and standards gap analysis services to internal business and technology partners.
· Managing application framework and perimeter security improvement projects.
· Supporting Vendor Security activities to ensure 3rd party software and development meets Client security standards.
· Integrating threat modeling practices into the product life cycle.
· Providing security requirements for test driven design.
· Producing metrics reporting the state of application security programs and performance of development teams against requirements.

As this is an urgent requirement, I would appreciate if you can call me on 415-202-5274 or respond back with the updated resume and the best number to reach you along with answers to following questions. This would help us to market your profile with other direct clients.

Note: Client may ask for background and drug check, If Hired

Please provide below information in order to submit your profile:
Candidate Name

Present location (city, state or ZIP)

Work Authorization

D.O.B. (MM/DD/YYYY)