New Requisition / SAP SCM Consultant / San Francisco, CA / Long Term Contract

i7recr...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2017, 2:08:58 PM1/18/17

This is Isha Saraf from Virtual Recruiters.
Hope this email finds you well.

We have a requirement open for SAP SCM Consultant.
If you have a relevant consultant please send me the updated resume or give me a call at 415-202-5274.
If you are looking for a job or a job change please revert back with your Updated Resume or give me a call at 415-202-5274.

Job Description:
Job Title: SAP SCM Consultant
Work Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: Long Term Contract
Extension Possible: Yes
Experience: 10 to 15 years
Mode of Interview: Telephonic and Skype mandatory

Required Skills:
 Must have Skill Supply Chain Management.
 Application production support as per RACI (Responsible, Accountable, Consulted and Informed).
 Analysts adhere to SLA's/KPI's/OLA's.

 To ensure successful initiation, planning, execution, control and completion of a small or a less complex project through monitoring, tracking and analyzing project control metrics. Lead project development, production support and maintenance activities. Ensure timesheets and invoicing processes are completed on or before the deadline.

 Lead the customer interface for the project on an everyday basis, proactively addressing any issues before they are escalated.

 Create functional and technical specification documents. Track open tickets/ incidents in queue and allocate tickets to resources and ensure that the tickets are closed within the deadlines.

 Ensure that all in the delivery team, including self, are constantly thinking of ways to do things faster, better or in an economic manner.

 Assist Project Manager in Risk Management and participate in quality reviews and implement quality norms. Lead and ensure project complies with Software Quality Processes and is adhering to the defined timelines.

 Draft initial charter and project plan, create and review functional and technical specification documents. Monitor, track and analyse project control metrics.

 Review and consolidate project (over all the modules) status reports and lead and perform all activities related to maintaining successful knowledge management including re usage, accuracy and efficiency.

 Serve as the single point of contact for the team to the project stakeholders. Promote team work, motivate, mentor and develop subordinates.

As this is an urgent requirement, I would appreciate if you can call me on 415-202-5274 or respond back with the updated resume and the best number to reach you along with answers to following questions. This would help us to market your profile with other direct clients.

Note: Client may ask for background and drug check, If Hired

Please provide below information in order to submit your profile:
Candidate Name
Present location (city, state or ZIP)
Work Authorization
D.O.B. (MM/DD/YYYY)