automation tester with cucumber

prashanth devis

Aug 22, 2016, 9:51:38 AM8/22/16

Hi friend
Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below If you find yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get back to you I have an urgent opening on Automation Tester with Cucumber Position with my client. Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details, Salary, and availability date.

Requirement details :

Title : Automation Tester with Cucumber
Location : Herndon ,VA
Duration : 6+ Months
Rate : Open
Need H1B Copy Mandatory with Passport number & Photo ID

Responsibilities:
• Must have a minimum of 10 years of hands on software testing experience
• Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience with in automation test frameworks, such as Data-driven, Keyword-driven and Agile automation framework.
• Must have solid experience using cucumber
• Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience with test-engineering processes, including continuous integration, in sprint automation, and test driven development
• Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience writing Automation test cases in Java
• Strong XML generation and manipulation skills, and webservices
• Create, review, validate and maintain a comprehensive regression test suite
• Must be familiar with standard testing and defect management tools
• Preferred Demonstrated experience using with DOORS, Quality Center, ClearQuest, XMLSpy, MS Visio and MS Project.
• Preferred experience with Quality Center, Rally, and ClearQuest.

Thanks & Regards

Mark Devis
Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc
Ph: 972-427-1710
Email : mark_...@aesinc.us.com || www.aesinc.us.com
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize