Websphere issue Not able to fetch the data from SAP

Chandru

Nov 19, 2009, 9:16:20 AM11/19/09

We are using WAS 5.1 and everything was working fine till recently. With one application we are not able to connect and fetch the SAP data. Other applications which are using the same connection factory are working fine. The error log is as follows

11/19/09 8:06:36:056 CST] 211513c9 ConnectionEve A J2CA0056I: The Connection Manager received a fatal connection error from the Resource Adaptor for resource eis/SAPJRAFactory. The exception which was received is null
[11/19/09 8:06:36:056 CST] 211513c9 ConnectionEve A J2CA0092E: This is an English only message: Event source is com.sap.mw.jco.jra.JRA$ManagedConnectionImpl@18fc93c7.

Please help. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Chandru