Net Developer with MVC

prashanth devis

Aug 22, 2016, 10:34:37 AM8/22/16

Hi friend
Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below If you find yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get back to
I have an urgent opening on Net Developer with MVC Position with my client. Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details, Salary, and availability date.

Job Title: - Net Developer with MVC
Location - Alpharetta, GA & Perrysburg, OH & Milwaukee, WI
Duration - 6 months

Job Description:

Experience in .NET 4.5 & above, C#, MVC, WebAPI 2.0, Entity framework, T-SQL/PL-SQL Design pattern Exposure - dependency injection, repository pattern, unity of work Exposure in Unit testing, integration testing, behavior testing Knowledge in Single-sign on , Web API security using Auth 2.0
Exposure in Agile development Nice to have
Exposure in Multi-tenant application

Thanks & Regards

Mark Devis
Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc
Ph: 972-427-1710
Email : mark_...@aesinc.us.com || www.aesinc.us.com
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize