Multiple Important requirement Oracle,Business Objects Developer,Tridion Developer

paul hancock

Sep 25, 2014, 10:38:47 AM9/25/14

Hope you are good today,

Please find below multiple position and please do let me know if you have any consultant.

1.

Very Important Requirement Need Consultant Soon Today interview.

Job Title: Oracle Apps Technical Financial
Location: Baltimore, MD
Exp: 8-11 years Exp.
Duration: 12+ Months

JOB DESCRIPTION:
Strong R12 experience in Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable & General Ledger.

If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP with the following details-

Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to Global Systems. I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.
If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market information we provide with our e-mail notices.

2.

Business Objects Developer Strong BOXI skills (Strong skills in WebI and good skills in DeskI)

BOXI version R4 * Good Technical Analysis and design skills
* Need to have excellent communication skills (including English conversation skills), demonstrate excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
* Requirement gathering , converting business requirements to technical specs
* Onsite Coordinator - Works in a onsite offshore model
* Work on emergency issues
* Provide Incident and Problem Management 6+ 3-6 months 45 Overland Park, KS

3.

Teamsite Developers

Location: Windsor, CT,
Type of Hire: Contract-to-Hire, Full-time

TeamSite Templating, workflow and administration
* CSSDK, Sitepublisher, LiveSite Display Services
* Have experience in LSCS
* Have experience in targeting
* Have good experience in Java, J2EE and Spring
* Have good experience in PERL, XML, XSLT
* Knowledge in JavaScript frameworks like jQuery, bootstrap, angularjs (optional and good to have)
* Very good experience in RDBMS
* Good and quick Learner
* Knowledge in basic Web server and app server administration
* Good Communication

4.

REMOTE also considered.

Job Title: Tridion Developer
Columbus, OH
Type of Hire: Contract-to-Hire, Full-time

Must Have Skills: _
At least 6+ years hands on development/implementation experience in SDL Tridion 2011 or higher
At least 3+ year experience in Tridion Templates development
At least 6+ years hands-on development/implementation experience in .net/C# based frameworks
Must have exposure on OSGI
Must have experience in migrating to SDL Tridion from other platforms (Documentum preferred)
Must have experience/exposure in Hardware Sizing, Setup and Configuration of Tridion

Desired Skills:
Tridion integration experience with portals, ecommerce, CDN.

Please reply with updated resume in .doc format (Word document) & following contact details:

Full Name-(As mentioned in Passport or Visa only) :
Are you legally authorized to work in the US:
Work Authorization (H1B / EAD / Green Card Holder / US Citizen):
Last 4 digits of SSN:
Country of Citizenship:
Your Present Location:
Best contact number to reach you:
E-Mail ID(s):
Best time to reach you over phone for telephonic interview schedule?:
Willingness to relocate across US:
Skype ID:
Current Work status?:
Your availability for this project (Immediate or Any notice period required:
Educational Qualification:
Highest Degree Achieved:
Corporation Name:
Total Exp:(In Years):
Total US experience (years):
Hourly Rate Expectation:

Thanks and Regards,
Paul
Marketing Manager
Global Systems LLC
Office: 214-390-7324
Fax : 214- 975-1222
pa...@globalsyst.com
www.globalsyst.com
Yahoo IM - paul_75038
Clarksville, MD
We are very committed. If you are unable to reach me, please contact 240-382-3356 .

**We specialize in BA, QA, Java and ERP Applications and have great technical talent and established clients, please contact us for our REFERRAL policy**