SharePoint Developer Ada, Oklahom

prashanth devis

Aug 16, 2016, 6:36:48 PM8/16/16

Hi friend
Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below If you find yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get back to you I have an urgent opening on Share point Developer Position with my client. Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details, Salary, and availability date.

Job Title - SharePoint Developer
Location- Ada, Oklahoma
Duration - 6 months
Job Description:
1. Good Impressive Communication Skills
2. Good Technical Hands On Experience in SP 2013 and Angular JS / Backbone JS or any Client Side Frameworks
3. Should be able to work independently at end client locations with minimal supervision.
4. Should be able to work independently with minimum supervision
Thanks & Regards

Mark Devis
Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc
Ph: 972-427-1710
Email : mark_...@aesinc.us.com || www.aesinc.us.com
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize