Need :Engineer-Technical Support III(NA) - Richardson, TX - 7 months

1 view

Ravi Teja

Feb 12, 2014, 10:52:30 AM2/12/14

Direct Vendor: TCS America

The following requirement is open with our client.

Title : Engineer-Technical Support III(NA)
Location : Richardson, TX
Duration : 7 months
Rate : $Open
Visa Status : Any work status
In-person Interview : No
Assignment Start Date : Immediate

Yrs of Experience : 5 Years

MANDATORY TECHNICAL SKILLS :
· Cisco Unified Communications Manager or Cisco Unified Presence Server or Cisco Unified Messaging or Cisco Unified Personal Communicator or Cisco Unified Mobility Manager

DESIRABLE FUNCTIONAL SKILLS :
Technical Skills required:
· In-depth knowledge with some of the following:
· Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM)
· Cisco Unified Presence Server (CUPS)
· Cisco Unified Messaging
· Cisco Unified Personal Communicator (CUPC)
· Cisco Unified Mobility Manager (CUMM)
· Microsoft Windows Server (2000, XP, 2003, Vista)
· Microsoft Active Directory - Unix (preferred RedHat Linux) - Voice over IP (VoIP)
· VoIP protocols such as SIP, MGCP, SCCP, H.323, RTP/SRTP
· Cisco Conference Connection - Cisco Emergency Responder (CER)
· IP Communicator (IPC)
· Cisco Unified Video Advantage (CUVA) Typically requires BS in a technical field (CS/EE preferred) or equivalent plus 2 to 5 years related experience. Voice CCIE desired but not required.

DESIRABLE FUNCTIONAL SKILLS :
Required Product Knowledge and Technical Skills:
Working knowledge of Networking industry, products and protocols. Able to determine problems and deliver known solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction.
Minimum 2 to 5 years experience and a combination of the following; designing, deploying, configuring, supporting, trouble shooting, debugging and administering the following Unified Communications products, devices, solutions, and technologies for small, medium, large and/or enterprise businesses.
Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
Able to determine problems and deliver known solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction.
Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to analyze, use and configure small to medium networks.

Please respond with below RTR Agreement and below following details: Please give us particular time for interview slots.
CONSULTANT'S PARTICULARS
Full Name of the Candidate (First, Middle, Last)

Gender (Female/Male)

Year of Birth (YYYY)

Contact Number (123-456-7890)

Email ID

Skype ID

Best time to reach for a Tech-screen today (1)
(NO 'Advance notices', NO 'Anytime'. Please specify a specific time slot and answer the calls.

Best time to reach for a Tech-screen Next business day (2)

Best time to reach for a Tech-screen Next business day (3)

Availability (Immediate/x weeks/Specific date)

Education
(Bachelor's or Master's Degree)

Major in:

University:
Attended
from: (mm/yy)

Attended
to: (mm/yy)
Work Experience (specify a number)

Relevant: years

Overall: years
Current Location (City, State)

Willing to Relocate (yes/no)

Visa Status (USC, GC, H1B, OPT, L2, GC-EAD)

All inclusive Hourly rate (Terms: 1099 or C2C)

$

Employer's Particulars (if applicable):

Company Name

Contact person's name (Recruiter)

Email ID

Contact Number(s)

REPRESENT AGREEMENT

I give ASCII Group, LLC the exclusive right to represent me for the above contracting/fulltime opportunity on the effective date listed above. This exclusive authorization will be effective for 30 days. Any other company which submits my name or resume for this assignment during this period has done so without my authorization and consent and should such controversial situation arise, ASCII's right to represent would prevail. By signing this form, I confirm that ASCII Group, LLC has the exclusive right to seek contracting/fulltime assignments for the above specified project(s)/Client(s) for me within the term of this Authorization.

I may cancel this authorization at any time by notifying my assigned recruiter and resubmitting this form.

By replying to this email ID with all particulars, I agree to the terms of Right to represent agreement stated above and I give my consent to submit my profile. This email substitutes my signature.

ASCII Recruiter's Name: Teja

Client name

TCS
Full name of the Candidate

Digital signature (if available)

Last 4 digits of SSN

Thanks & regards,
Teja
ASCII Group, LLC
38345 W 10 Mile Rd, Suite 365, Farmington, MI 48335
Direct: (248) -325-5421
Email: te...@asciigroup.com | Website: www.asciigroup.com