REQ Oracle Exadata DBA :San Francisco, CA

Mark Devis

May 31, 2016, 12:41:54 PM5/31/16

I have an urgent opening on Position Oracle Exadata DBA with my client. Let me know if you have any of your consultants available. Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details, Rate, and availability date.

Job Title : Oracle Exadata DBA

Location : San Francisco, CA

Project Duration : 6+ Months

Rate : Market

Skill Set Core-Database Administrator with experience in migrating databases to Exadata

Detailed job description:

Experience: 8+ years

Qualifications
Basic

• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 8 years of experience with IT.

Preferred
• Experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processe
• Good Analytical and Communication skills
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
• Strong in Database administration and troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent Linux/Unix knowledge ,extensive knowledge on Shell scripting and automation.
• Ability to work independently in complex environments of multi-vendor systems.
• Should have worked extensively in client facing environment with shifts (nights and weekends) and on-call kind of project requirements
• Should have good Experience in utilizing Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c for monitoring and management of databases.
• Set up and maintain documentation and standards.
• Strong knowledge of Exadata architecture
• Strong experience in Migration of databases across platforms.
• Experience in working with Exadata databases.
• Experience in working with large size databases ( > 3 TB)