QA Performance Tester - Mobility in Detroit, MI Need ASAP.

paul hancock

Sep 5, 2014, 4:52:47 PM9/5/14

Hope you are great today, (Need ASAP profile With Mid-level Exp).

We are looking for QA Performance Tester - Mobility.

Job Title: QA Performance Tester - Mobility
Work Location: Detroit, MI
Relevant Experience (Yrs): At least 5+ yrs of experience

Technical/Functional Skills:
1. LoadRunner 11.52

2. Mobile Platform: iOS, Android, Windows

3. Perfecto Testing tool

Experience Required:
Should have worked in Testing of mobile applications.
Should have worked on wide platforms.
Experience in agile methodology and rapid application development environments..

Roles & Responsibilities:
Performance Tester - Mobility.

Generic Managerial Skills:
Good communication skill
Mentor other team members.
Co-ordinate with other team members for the project's success

Please reply with updated resume in .doc format (Word document) & following contact details:

Full Name-(As mentioned in Passport or Visa only) :
Are you legally authorized to work in the US:
Work Authorization (H1B / EAD / Green Card Holder / US Citizen):
Last 4 digits of SSN:
Country of Citizenship:
Current Location:
Best contact number to reach you:
E-Mail ID(s):
Best time to reach you over phone for telephonic interview schedule?:
Willingness to relocate across US:
Skype ID:
Current Work status?:
Your availability for this project (Immediate or Any notice period required:
Educational Qualification:
Highest Degree Achieved:
Corporation Name:
Total Exp:(In Years):
Total US experience (years):
Hourly Rate Expectation:

Client: TCS

Please add me to your mailing list and share the daily requirements and hotlist to me.

Please mail me on my official mail-id pa...@globalsyst.com and you can contact me on 214-390-7324.

Please remember me in future.

Thanks and Regards,
Paul
Marketing Manager
Global Systems LLC
Office: 214-390-7324
Fax : 214- 975-1222
pa...@globalsyst.com
www.globalsyst.com
Yahoo IM - paul_75038
Clarksville, MD
We are very committed. If you are unable to reach me, please contact 240-382-3356 .

**We specialize in BA, QA, Java and ERP Applications and have great technical talent and established clients, please contact us for our REFERRAL policy**