HOTLIST FOR BUSINESS ANALYST AND QULAITY ANALYST CONSULTANT.

paul Jonce

Oct 6, 2014, 5:02:53 PM10/6/14

Am Paul from Global System Need to Know you and make a good relationship with you for future relationship.

I have lots of Business Analyst and Quality Analyst Consultant so please do let me know if you have any requirement for my consultant.

Please provide me your consultant hotlist and please find below my consultant Available immediately.

BUSINESS ANALYST CONSULTANT:
Name
Skill
Availability
Relocation
Deepa Nair Rao
Healthcare and Insurance
Immediate
Located in Oak lawn IL , Prefer remote work or looking job only in anywhere in Chicago area and oak lawn area in Illinois
GODWIN JAMES IKPE
Finance, Insurance & Health Care
Immediate
Locted in Providence RI and Ready to relocate only in EAST COAST.
Mozhi K
Healthcare
Immediate
Located in NJ and now ready to relocate for NJ and NY city .
Ulfath Fatima
Healthcare and Insurance
Immediate
Located in Dallas TX and ready to relocate anywhere in TX
Rushik Solanki
Mortgage, Banking and Finance
Immediate
Located in Dallas, TX and looking job ONLY in Dallas, Austin, San antonio TX
Mamta Joshi
Finance
Immediate
Located in Briarwood NY and looking job ONLY in NY
Rajendra Timilsina
Healthcare and Insurance
Immediate
Located in Boston, MA & Ready to relocate anywhere in US
Krishore V Sekar
Financial
Immediate
Loctaed in Irving, TX and looking job ONLY in Dallas, TX
Rosebela Broadway
Finance
Immediate
Located in New Castle DE and looking job ONLY in DE and PA
Monisha Kandala
Healthcare and Insurance
Immediate
Located in Irving TX and Available all over United States
Malise Jayasen
Finance
Immediate
Located in Fraklin Park, NJ and looking job ONLY in NJ
Upasana Chheda
Finance
Immediate
Located in Manchester, NH and Ready to relocate anywhere in US.
Rajani Godithi
Healthcare and Insurance
Immediate
Located in Minneapolis and looking job only in Minneapolis/St.Paul Area, WI and Chicago, IL
Paul Mburu
Finance
Immediate
Located in Newark NJ and looking job only in NY & NJ.and CT
Mayen Samuel Akpan
Healthcare and Insurance
Immediate
Loacted in Troy,AL but Ready to relocate anywhere in US.
Binny Singla
Financial
Immediate
Located in , Lewisville TX , and looking job only in Dallas areas
Chirag Chug
Healthcare and Insurance
Immediate
Located in Michigan and looking job ONLY in Michigan
Srilaxmi Gunukula
Finance
Immediate
Located in Katy, Texas and looking job ONLY in Houston, TX
Nancy Ndungu
Healthcare and Insurance
Immediate
Located in Addison, Texas, prefer Dallas but anywhere in TX and Irving, Dallas, Frisco, Plano, Lewisville, Denton, Fort worth,Austin.
Amandeep Kaur
Telecom
Immediate
Located in Everett, WA looking for a job only 1 hr radius of Seattle, WA
Ashfaq Ahmad
Finance
Immediate
Located in Springfield, VA and Ready to relocate anywhere in US
Faraz Akhtar
Healthcare and Insurance
Immediate
Located in KY and Ready to go for EAST COAST.
Alisha Jena
Healthcare and Insurance
Immediate
Located in Los Angeles,California and looking job ONLY in Los Angeles, Woodland hills, Simi Valley, Granada Hills, Santa Clarita, Van Nuys, Monterey Park, Arcadia, Santa Monica, West Los Angeles, Studio City, Burbank
Glendale, Pasadena, Culver City, Westlake Village, Agoura Hills, Northridge, Valencia, Thousand Oaks, Long Beach, Torrance, Chatsworth, Sherman Oaks, Anaheim, West Covina, Alhambra, El Monte, Lakewood, Cerritos, El Segundo, Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach, Hawthorne, Calabasas, Encino, Fullerton, Westminster, Santa Ana, Newport beach, Costamesa, Orange County, Irvine, Tustin
Saazid Lalani
Finance
Immediate
Located in Atlanta, GA and Ready to relocate anywhere in US.
Divya Kondepudi
Healthcare and Insurance
Immediate
Located in Birmingham, Alprerer , Atlanta, GA and Work from Home job and ready for Birmingham and Alabama.
Namrata Khatri
Healthcare and Insurance
Immediate
Located in Atlanta, GA and ready to relocate anywhere in US.
Vikas Alaigh
Mortgage& Finance
Immediate
Located in Ashburn, VA and Ready to relocate anywhere in US.
Vidhi Gupta
Finance
Immediate
Located in Mclean , VA, and looking job ONLY in Reston , Mclean , Tysons, Fairfax, Herndon, Ashburn, Sterling, Chantilly (10 miles from Fairfax,VA due to commute)
HariHaran Venkatachalam
Healthcare
Immediate
Locate in Tampa FL, Prefer FL and only looking for a job in East Coast
Kavin Paul
Banking & Financial Experience
Immediate
Located in Herndon, VA .Looking job only in Herndon, VA & Washington,DC
Surekha Sivalanka
Mortgage & Banking
Immediate
Located in Asban, VA and looking for a job only in VA
Aneesh Bhambri
Finance
Immediate
Located in Boston, MA and Looking job only in Boston Metro area
Bertrand Gnoumou
Insurance & Tele
Immediate
Located in Ashburn, VA and Prefer VA, MD and DC. Ready to relocate anywhere in US.
Sangya Maharjan
Banking & Financial Experience
Immediate
Located in Portland, Oregon and Ready to relocate anywhere in US.

QUALITY ANALYST CONSULTANT :
Name
Skill
Availability
Relocation
SANJU SINGH
Insurance
Immediate
SANJU SINGH located in ELKRIDGE, MD and looking job ONLY in MD, DC and VA
Jixy Alexander
Generic QA
Immediate
Located in Raleigh, NC and looking job only in Raleigh, NC
Alli Somasundaram
Healthcare
Immediate
Located in Fairfax VA and looking a job ONLY within One hour from Fairfax, VA
Krishna Harohalli
Healthcare
Immediate
Located in Philadelphia, PA, and looking a job ONLY in Philadelphia, PA or Southern NJ
Sathya Prabha Sasikumar
Oil & Gas and Finance
Immediate
Located in Houston, TX and looking job only in Houston, TX
Leena Gupta
Finance
Immediate
Located in Spring TX and looking job only in Houston, TX
Laxmi Baral
Healthcare
Immediate
Located in NY and looking job only in NJ, NY, PA and CT
Shilpa Udani
Healthcare
Immediate
Located in Baltimore, MD and looking job only in MD, south side of PA, DE
Rupla Mudassar
Financial and Insurance
Immediate
Located in Sachse TX and looking job ONLY in Dallas, TX
Hyma Sindhu
Healthcare and Insurance
Immediate
Located in Louisville KY and looking job ONLY in Louisville KY
Bharagavi Mantravadi
Finance and Banking
Immediate
Located in Boston and looking job ONLY Burlington, Vermont area
Thuy Tran
Healthcare
Immediate
Located in Ashburn, VA and looking job ONLY VA DC and MD
Anju Kakkar-Ganth's
Healthcare
Immediate
Located in CA prefer NJ & NY but ready to relocate to EAST COAST.
Vasundara Chamarthi
Healthcare
Immediate
Located in Washington, D.C and looking job ONLY in Washington D.C, Virginia and Maryland

Thanks and Regards,

Paul

Marketing Manager

Global Systems LLC

Office: 214-390-7324

Fax: 214- 975-1222

Email: pa...@globalsyst.com

www.globalsyst.com

Yahoo IM - paul_75038

A Certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE)

A Certified Minority-Business Enterprise (MBE)

If you are unable to reach me, please contact 240-382-3356.

** Specialized in : BA, QA, have great technical talent and established clients, please contact us for our REFERRAL policy**