.Net required

paul hancock

Sep 8, 2014, 3:31:47 PM9/8/14

Hope you are great today,

Please add me to your mailing list and share the daily requirements and hotlist to me.

Please mail me on my official mail-id pa...@globalsyst.com and you can contact me on 214-390-7324.
Please let me know for future requirement.

ROLE: DOT NET(.NET)
LOCATION: Farmingham/MI
DURATION: Long Term
TOTAL EXPERIENCE: 5+

MANDATORY TECHNICAL/FUNCTIONAL SKILLS:
Proven experience with Microsoft .NET technologies including, ASP.NET, ADO.NET
Languages: VB.Net, SQL/T-SQL, JavaScript/DHTML, VBScript, HTML, XML
Some experience with front end UI design preferred
SQL and RDBMS systems, SQL Server is a plus;
· Application servers
· Web servers

ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
Work with the application development teams throughout the development life cycle
Work in a blended team for a development project.
Able to translate detailed technical design documents into code.
Able to conduct unit tests and deliver results
Work in an offshore-onsite model
SQL knowledge and performance tuning experience a good to have
Ability to develop large scale web/database applications
Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines
Ability to communicate clearly with business users and project manager
Ability to innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces
Ability to construct user guides and documentation

DESIRABLE TECHNICAL/FUNCTIONAL SKILLS:
Developer on the mentioned skillsets.

Please reply with updated resume in .doc format (Word document) & following contact details:

Full Name-(As mentioned in Passport or Visa only) :
Are you legally authorized to work in the US:
Work Authorization (H1B / EAD / Green Card Holder / US Citizen):
Last 4 digits of SSN:
Country of Citizenship:
Current Location:
Best contact number to reach you:
E-Mail ID(s):
Best time to reach you over phone for telephonic interview schedule?:
Willingness to relocate across US:
Skype ID:
Current Work status?:
Your availability for this project (Immediate or Any notice period required:
Educational Qualification:
Highest Degree Achieved:
Corporation Name:
Total Exp:(In Years):
Total US experience (years):
Hourly Rate Expectation:

Thanks and Regards,
Paul
Marketing Manager
Global Systems LLC
Office: 214-390-7324
Fax : 214- 975-1222
pa...@globalsyst.com
www.globalsyst.com
Yahoo IM - paul_75038
Clarksville, MD
We are very committed. If you are unable to reach me, please contact 240-382-3356 .

**We specialize in BA, QA, Java and ERP Applications and have great technical talent and established clients, please contact us for our REFERRAL policy**