Online and Classroom Instructor Training on Websphere Message Queue 7.5 Administration

Muthu M

Jun 3, 2013, 6:02:30 AM6/3/13
Hi ,

Do you want to improve your skills in Websphere Message Queue. Here’s your chance to attend a Certification oriented training program from one of the renowned trainers on Websphere Message Queue in India.

About us ::
Meritforge Infotech (www.meritforge.com) is one of the most efficient corporate training companies, which helps major IT Giants in India and abroad on complete training requirements on both technical and Soft skill trainings.
We are proud to state that we are one of the most visited Training sites in India & Abroad. Traffic Rank: 1,00,048 Traffic Rank in India : 11,523 (Source :: Alexa.com)
Meritforge has a number of verticals which deals in helping you to take a step ahead in your career. We have a wing for Training, Certification & Courseware.

Course Details.

Dates : 8th- 10th 2013
WMQ Adminstration Course Content

A review of IBM WebSphere MQ
Installation and configuration of IBM WebSphere MQ
Using MQSC commands to administer WebSphere MQ
Exercise: Working with queues
Using the IBM WebSphere MQ Explorer
Introduction to the message queue interface MQI)
Triggering concepts
Exercise: Implementing Triggering
IBM WebSphere MQ internals
Message integrity
Exercise: Queue recovery
Distributed queuing
Exercise: Queue manager interconnection
Dead letter queues
Exercise: Dead letter queue handling
Queue manager clustering
Exercise: IBM WebSphere MQ clustering setup
IBM WebSphere MQ security with OAM
Exercise: Object security administration with OAM
IBM WebSphere MQ clients
Exercise: Client attachment
SupportPacs
Using traces, error logs, and failure data capture files

Training Instructor:

Vijay is IBM's Websphere evangelist in India. He is associated with IBM for the last 10 years. He works with IBM customers, business partners and ISVs to help them understand the use of Websphere suite and develop high performance applications and supports their Websphere projects. Vijay helps customers with best practices to get best performance from Websphere suite of products.

He has authored the following Redbook in IBM http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/sg246949.html?Open%20
He has successfully conducted 300+ trainings on Websphere suite of products in countries like India, US, South Africa, middle east etc. He is also actively involved in Websphere consulting programs and has been answering customer queries and educating them as and when required. www.vijayhubert.com.

You can also reach me at +91 9916208787 / 9611778865 for more information.You can also drop a mail to meritfor...@gmail.com for more details.

Regards,
Muthu