Need you guys help in solving the deployment problem asap!!!!!

mqsa...@yahoo.co.uk

Jan 25, 2008, 6:31:40 AM1/25/08
HI All,
I am trying to deploy a application on the Websphere process server cluster on the deployment manager.Below are the warnings which are
not allowing to install/deploy the application.

ADMA0139W: Resource Assignment of name jdbc/BPEDB and type javax.sql.DataSource, with JNDI name jdbc/BPEDB is found within scope of module TMA301IssueNoticeEJB with URI TMA301IssueNoticeEJB.jar,META-INF/ejb-jar.xml deployed to target WebSphere:cell=QACELL,node=adcapsap11.uk.rweutil.net,server=TW_WebServer+WebSphere:cell=QACELL,cluster=QA_BPECluster, but of wrong resource type WAS50DataSource. The expected resource type is DataSource, WAS40DataSource.

ADMA0115W: Resource Assignment of name sca/resource/export/JMS_MainFrame_Export_SEND_D and type javax.jms.Queue, with JNDI name jms/ToWMQP is not found within scope of module TMA301IssueNoticeEJB with URI TMA301IssueNoticeEJB.jar,META-INF/ejb-jar.xml deployed to target WebSphere:cell=QACELL,node=adcapsap11.uk.rweutil.net,server=TW_WebServer+WebSphere:cell=QACELL,cluster=QA_BPECluster.

ADMA0114W: Resource Assignment with JNDI name jms/WPSAS is not found within scope of module TMA301IssueNoticeEJB with URI TMA301IssueNoticeEJB.jar,META-INF/ejb-jar.xml deployed to target WebSphere:cell=QACELL,node=adcapsap11.uk.rweutil.net,server=TW_WebServer+WebSphere:cell=QACELL,cluster=QA_BPECluster.

ADMA5068I: The resource validation for application TMA301IssueNoticeApp completed successfully, but warnings occured during validation.

ADMA5058I: Application and module versions validated with versions of deployment targets.

ADMA5005I: The application TMA301IssueNoticeApp is configured in the WebSphere Application Server repository.

CWWBF0029E: Process components of TMA301IssueNoticeApp cannot be configured in WebSphere configuration repository.

ADMA5011I: The cleanup of the temp directory for application TMA301IssueNoticeApp is complete.

ADMA5014E: The installation of application TMA301IssueNoticeApp failed.

The installation of application TMA301IssueNoticeApp failed.

Thanks in advance,
Satish

Dominik Meyer

Jan 25, 2008, 12:24:22 PM1/25/08
Satish,

1. Which version of WPS are you working with?
2. Do you have the same version for dmgr and all nodes?
3. Could you please paste the corresponding sysout section?

Regards, Dominik

ga...@us.ibm.com

Jan 25, 2008, 1:18:36 PM1/25/08
Try removing the node from the Cluster and then deploying the application.

m jain

Feb 1, 2023, 8:56:05 AM2/1/23
On Friday, January 25, 2008 at 11:48:36 PM UTC+5:30, ga...@us.ibm.com wrote:
> Try removing the node from the Cluster and then deploying the application.
Is the issue resolved?