JMS Messaging engine is not starting in Websphere server

Venky Avirneni

May 12, 2010, 1:15:22 PM5/12/10
Suddenly in my Websphere server JMS messaging engine is not starting
due to this i m not able to do any integration stuff.
If any of you guys have idea on this one, pls revert with your
suggestion or solution.

log details:

The messaging engine UATNode02.server1-intjmsbus cannot be started as
there is no runtime initialized for it yet,
retry the operation once it has initialized. If dynamic configuration
reload is not enabled for this bus then the server
will need to be restarted.

Caused by:
com.ibm.websphere.sib.exception.SIResourceException: CWSIT0088E: There
are currently no messaging engines in bus intjmsbus running.
Additional failure information: CWSIT0103E: No messaging engine was
found that matched the following parameters: bus=intjmsbus,
targetGroup=null, targetType=BusMember, targetSignificance=Preferred,
transportChain=InboundBasicMessaging, proximity=Bus.
at
com.ibm.ws.sib.trm.client.TrmSICoreConnectionFactoryImpl.localBootstrap(TrmSICoreConnectionFactoryImpl.java:
351)
at
com.ibm.ws.sib.trm.client.TrmSICoreConnectionFactoryImpl.createConnection(TrmSICoreConnectionFactoryImpl.java:
292)

[5/12/10 10:40:49:468 IST] 00000025 SystemOut O 12 May 2010
10:40:49:468 [ERROR] BMXAA1580E - A Java Message System (JMS) error
occurred. Check the JMS setup in the administrator console for the
server.
psdi.util.MXApplicationException: BMXAA1580E - A Java Message System
(JMS) error occurred. Check the JMS setup in the administrator console
for the server.
at psdi.iface.jms.JMSClient.<init>(JMSClient.java:203)

paul.atwork

May 20, 2010, 9:48:03 PM5/20/10
On May 13, 3:15 am, Venky Avirneni <venkat.avirn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Suddenly in my Websphere server JMS messaging engine is not starting
> due to this i m not able to do any integration stuff.
> If any of you guys have idea on this one, pls revert with your
> suggestion or solution.
>
> log details: .....

I had some similar issues installing and reinstalling TIM, and I had
to reinitialise the Message Engine Data Store. (see "CWSIS1535E: The
messaging engine's unique id does not match that found in the data").
Part of my solution was to Stop WAS server, and Delete all files in
\tranlog\". Something like this might help you?

Сергей

May 21, 2010, 4:13:50 AM5/21/10

Are you using cluster as a bus member?

lenn...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2014, 5:29:08 AM6/30/14
I tried this way on BPM 8.0.5 , it works. My case was that the server power off, so those log files kept there. then Messaging Engines were not able to be restarted. Weird ! Anyone to explain more details?

Thank you Paul for your sharing!

boshen...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2014, 10:42:51 AM9/19/14
Hi, Pawl: I am using BPM 8.5.0.1 and your post solve my problem perfectly!

Thank you so much for your great help and sharing !!!

u4ma

May 2, 2020, 11:49:29 PM5/2/20
This solution solved my issue as well. Thanks!