Darshan Raval Mp3 Song Download

Argenta Placha

Jan 3, 2024, 12:05:29 AMJan 3
Darshan Raval (born 18 October 1994)[1] is an Indian singer, composer, and songwriter. He is known for his work in different languages including Hindi, Gujarati, Punjabi and Bengali. In 2014, he participated in the StarPlus music reality show, India's Raw Star, finishing as the first runner-up.[2]

darshan raval mp3 song download

Download File https://1clavimqfasda.blogspot.com/?onb=2x1DLd

As of 2023, he has released several popular songs in different languages, including Hindi, Gujarati, and Telugu. Some of his notable works include "Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga," "Chogada", and "Kheech Meri Photo".[8]

Basically the text, i came across many reels where audience is singing the wrong lyrics at concert and darshan corrects them. But why is he singing this song? It was originally sung by Arijit Singh.

Darshan Raval, who became popular as a contestant on reality TV show "India's Raw Star", wooed his fans yet again with 'Tera Zikr'. In no time this song has got more than 19 million views. He spoke to Indiatimes and told us that the song is really close to his heart as it is dedicated to his mother whom he lost recently. Darshan told us about his song and said, "Tera Zikr is a beautiful song about love, pain and a relationship. It was my song and Sony gave it a new vision and made it what it is today."

We asked him how he is dealing with this fame and fan following, to which the 23-year-old singer said, "It is a very tricky question. This looks very glossy from outside but it is really scary for me. I take all my songs as a responsibility. I make sure that all my fans love my songs."

Darshan tells us how special this song is for him. "As you all know the song is about losing someone and I lost someone very close to my heart- My mother, she left me just four days before the release of the song."

"I was sure and confident that one day I will reach this level one day. Yes it all happened quickly for me and I consider myself fortunate." the singer tells us while talking about how his journey has been so far. He added, "I feel there is no fun in taking shortcuts and fortunately I never had to go through all that. The most important thing is not the destiny but the journey and struggle you do to reach that destiny." Darshan has no plans in acting in Bollywood. He said, "Yes, I would love to act but only in my songs and not in Bollywood."

Everyone likes to sing and listen to songs. Some songs are so good that we continuously listen to them. A singer plays a big role in making the song a huge success. A singer's voice makes the song evergreen. There have been many great singers in history. Some singer's voice is enough to make a song a super hit and everlasting. There have been singers like Lata Mangeshkar, Kishore Kumar, Mohammed Rafi, and many more who immortalised any song with their voice. In this article, we will talk about a singer whose voice is magical and has made millions of people crazy with his voice; today, we will talk about Darshan Raval.

Darshan Raval is one of the popular singers in India today. No one knew him until a few years ago, but he has millions of fans today. Irrefutably, he rules over thousands of hearts with his magical voice. When he comes on the stage, the voices of thousands of people resonate together. Darshan Raval is not only a great singer but also a composer, model, music producer, guitarist, actor and songwriter. In 2017, Raval was ranked No. 45 in The Times' Most Desirable Men list. Darshan Raval has also acted in a Gujarati film Patel vs Patrick.

He could not become the winner in this reality show, but he made everyone his fan with his singing. He sang his first self-written song in India's Raw Star, and the name of this song was Pehli Mohabbat. Soon after this show, Darshan Raval became quite popular, and people started to know him. He stood at second place in this reality show, and his career as a singer began from here.

Darshan Raval had his own YouTube channel before participating in this reality show. On this channel, he used to upload some songs sung by him. After being a first runner-up in India's Raw Star, Darshan started feeling that he would easily get a chance to sing songs in Bollywood, but unfortunately, he did not get any offers from anywhere. Then Darshan Raval asked Himesh Rahesmiya, one of the famous and successful singers of Bollywood, for some help.

After this, Himesh Rashemia gave Darshan Raval a chance to sing his first Bollywood song. So his first Bollywood song was in the movie of one of India's biggest superstars Salman Khan. He sang a song in Salman Khan and Sonam Kapoor's movie Prem Ratan Dhan Payo, and this song was Jab Tum Chaho. More than 50 million people on YouTube have seen and heard this song. After the success of this song, Darshan Raval got a chance to sing in many more movies.

Apart from singing songs in movies, he also writes and composes albums. He has sung more than 100 songs so far. All songs are phenomenal, but songs like Tera Zikr, do din, kheech meri photo, saari ki saari, hawa banke, chogada, Bekhudi, kamariya, Main Woh Chand, Tere naal, Rabba Mehar Kari, the title track of Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga's are some of the best songs of his career.

35fe9a5643

Sandra marg

Feb 11, 2024, 4:41:15 AMFeb 11
✅🔴▶️▶ Really Amazing ️You Can Try This ◀️◀️🔴✅
🔴ALL>Movies✅ 📺 📱 💻 ✅ALL>Movies🔴
✅▶️▶️ CLICK HERE Full HD✅720p✅1080p✅4K✅

WATCH ✅💻📺📱👉https://co.fastmovies.org

ᗪOᗯᑎᒪOᗩᗪ ✅📺📱💻👉https://co.fastmovies.org