adding a user in ad useraccountcontrol 512 - SvcErr: DSID-031A1254, problem 500

Richard W

Jun 23, 2021, 12:32:21 PM6/23/21
Hi

I am trying to add a user in ad. The connection is over ssl and I am passing a password. The password meets ad password requirements. I can add a user directly in aduc with the same password and uac gets set to 512.

I get the following error:
javax.naming.OperationNotSupportedException: [LDAP: error code 53 - 0000052D: SvcErr: DSID-031A1254, problem 5003 (WILL_NOT_PERFORM)

Eddie Hartman

Jun 24, 2021, 2:09:23 PM6/24/21
What Attributes are you mapping out, Richard? Could be some of them are not writeable..?