JDBC Connector

Dhamodharan M

May 4, 2022, 2:18:48 AM5/4/22

I have created an Assembly line to read data from a MS SQL Database. Getting the below error when I try to connect to the DB / run the Assembly Line

com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException - Incorrect syntax near "-"

My DB username has "-" (for example - dev-db-user ) not sure if this is causing the issue. Can you please let me know how to solve this issue ?. Thanks in advance .

Thanks,
Dhamo

Eddie Hartman

Jul 24, 2022, 8:58:58 AM7/24/22
Have you solved this yet, Dhamo. If not, then could you share the jdbc URL that you are specifying for the Connection tab of your JDBC Connector?

/Eddie