ServiceNow and SDI Integration Resources

Scott Tillett

Oct 26, 2021, 11:35:27 AM10/26/21
Good afternoon Eddie, Franz, and gang!

I am working on an assembly line for ServiceNow to perform a getRecords to ingest records from ServiceNow (approvals) to then trigger role adds to ISIM, and to then finally close request in SNOW. I was just wondering if there were any documents or material that directly speaks to this integration or if anyone had prior experiencing getting these two to talk.

We are integrating via REST API, and help or guidance is always appreciated. I am admittedly not the best Java guy to exist in this world lol.

Thank you!
Scott

Eddie Hartman

Oct 26, 2021, 2:28:26 PM10/26/21
Hi Scott. I'd be happy to show you how to use and publish HTTP APIs (e.g. REST, SOAP, etc). Reach out to Eddie-at-agilitar-dot-com and we can set something up.