IBM SDI InvokeSOAPWS FC TimeOut

devran...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2021, 8:08:03 AM6/10/21
Hello,

I have a problem. I using invokeSOAPWS Function Component. When I prepare the SOAP request in the output map and call the web service, I get the result "null". Actually, when I try with Postman, the data comes after a certain time. The amount of data is about 200 MB. Is there a setting like response size or timeout in SDI? or how can i solve this problem?

Thanks.

Eddie Hartman

Jun 10, 2021, 3:52:41 PM6/10/21
I would suggest hitting the SOAP service using just an HTTP Client Connector to get a feel for what is actually happening. I'd be happy to look at this with you some time.

/Eddie

devran...@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2021, 2:48:42 AM6/11/21
10 Haziran 2021 Perşembe tarihinde saat 22:52:41 UTC+3 itibarıyla Eddie Hartman şunları yazdı:
> I would suggest hitting the SOAP service using just an HTTP Client Connector to get a feel for what is actually happening. I'd be happy to look at this with you some time.
>
> /Eddie

Hi Eddie,

Thanks for your help. I send my AssemblyLine xml file to you e mail adress (eddie at agilitar dot com). Can you convert HTTP Client Connector ? Unfortunately I couldn't :)