Vert Shock Review: What Is Vert Shock? VERT SHOCK FEATURES AND BENEFITS

priya singh

Jan 10, 2024, 5:36:55 AMJan 10
I did ultimately decide on Adam Folker's Vert Shock System. In actuality, professional baller Adam Folker and his friend Justin Darlington—whom many regard as the greatest dunker in the world—collaborated to create this vertical jump program. You might want to watch the video below if you believe that assertion is exaggerated.

I selected the program because I was confident that its creators were sincere jumpers and dunkers, not just con artists. The final three factors that influenced my decision to go with Vert Shock were:

✅Exclusive Discount Official Site: https://healthnewz.xyz/get-vertshock

The course lasted for just eight weeks. While two months may seem like a long time, this program was among the shortest when it came to jump training. I have trouble focusing, and the longer something goes on, the more distracted I am and start focusing on other things. This, I felt, was the greatest option for me.

You weren't required to perform an excessive number of jumps. For me, this was one of the more crucial elements. I didn't want to hurt myself or overtrain. Additionally, performing hundreds of jumps can wear out your joints. I therefore prioritized quality over quantity.

Weights were not required. I don't have a gym membership nor do I have a home gym. I desired a program that would allow me to train without having to travel far. Additionally, this will be more effective if you're still growing and worried that weights would impede your ability to reach your full height.

Regarding Vert Shock's creators:

A professional basketball player named Adam Folker worked with one of the greatest dunkers in the world, Justin "Jus Fly" Darlington, to produce Vert Shock. In addition to being the program's primary sponsor, Justin is a legend in the dunking community.

He increased his vertical leap to 50 inches thanks to this exercise regimen, and he claims it would do amazing things for other people. The system's inventors guarantee that almost anyone can easily duplicate the outcomes.

It should go without saying that in order to get the best outcomes, you must be willing to spend time and energy. The program's ability to speed up your performance is fantastic. You will therefore increase your vertical leap more quickly than you may have imagined if you follow the method.

✅Exclusive Discount Official Site: https://healthnewz.xyz/get-vertshock

Vert Shock: What Is It?

An intense vertical jump program called Vert Shock promises to raise your vertical by up to 15 inches in just eight weeks.

I understand what you're thinking, and I assure you that I had the same thought.To gain up to fifteen inches in vertical height in eight weeks?

That's not true in the slightest. Even with regimens that take far longer to complete than just two months, such benefits are not guaranteed.

What distinguishes Vert Shock from other programs so much?

When I initially discovered it, I had the same reservations, but after reading through a few user testimonials, my curiosity ultimately won out.

I reasoned that because they were offering a 60-day money-back guarantee, I should at least give the Vert Shock program a try for the first week to see what it was all about.

Positives: Simple and easy-to-use application.
Training sessions are simple to learn and put into practice.
has excellent video and audio quality.
Any device can access online training. No need to visit the gym—practice at home instead.
raises your leap height without the need for weightlifting or any equipment.
Cons: If you are already jumping higher than 36 inches, it won't make much of a difference.
Overzealous cross-promotion of other goods complicates the purchasing process.
For whom is Vert shocked?

You won't gain as much as those under 36 if you already have a high vertical jump, as I said. Go ahead and maximize, though, if that's what you want. You will undoubtedly gain from this training if your vertical leap is less than 36 inches.

✅Exclusive Discount Official Site: https://healthnewz.xyz/get-vertshock

This is a curriculum that should not be missed by any basketball player looking to improve. A high vertical jump will help you in many kinds of competitive sports, so people who are interested in those activities should also think about this.

Men's and women's vertical jump heights are measured in this table. Age or any other factor is not taken into account; this is an overall average. I only wanted to give you a general idea of where you might be right now in relation to your desired destination. There's Vert Shock waiting for you.

Of course, outcomes differ and are influenced by your level of effort. Later in this post, I've included some videos and program user outcomes. This is where you rank, for the time being, if you know your jump height.

Features And Advantages Of Vert Shock

Pre-Shock, Shock, and Post-Shock are the three phases of the Vert Shock program. The entire curriculum lasts for eight weeks. Let's discuss what to anticipate from each of them.

Phase Before Shock:

You essentially warm up to the new workouts and prepare yourself for the next two phases during the seven-day Pre-shock phase. The new activities may take some getting accustomed to, but they're actually no more difficult than picking up a game at the rec center.

During this phase, you worked out just four days out of the seven, and with 30 minutes a session, it was rather easy for me to push my boundaries and become accustomed to the new movement patterns.

Determining the necessary number of days for each step was crucial. When the timetable permits, get the rest as well. Don't overwork your body; instead, take care of it. The next phases will test you further.

The majority of participants in the pre-shock phase may increase their leap by about three inches. I was exactly there at the end of this era.

✅Exclusive Discount Official Site: https://healthnewz.xyz/get-vertshock

Phase of shock:

The second phase, which lasts for six weeks, is called the Shock stage. In this case, exercising four or six days a week is necessary. Here, the workouts endure forty minutes, an increase of ten minutes over the Pre-Shock period.

As they say, this is where the magic happens.

You are pushed hard by the callisthenic and plyometric exercises mixed with some sprinting.

By the time this phase was over, I could feel and see my vertical leap getting higher. My vertical leap increased by an additional eight inches. I've improved by a good 11 inches since the program's inception thanks to this.

I was not good at jumping. I am therefore rather content with myself after this phase.

Phase Following Shock:

The last week of the Vert Shock exercise regimen is known as the last Post-Shock Phase. With just one day off, I was able to practice quite hard in this environment. This is what the prior step will get you ready for.

The major goal of this stage is to strengthen and activate the muscle memory that was built up during the shock phase.

By this point, my body was more accustomed to every workout I performed throughout the shock phase and could adjust as necessary to get better.

I tried my capacity to jump vertically this week, and I was able to stay at a constant height. By the end, I managed to squeeze out an additional inch or so, increasing my vertical leap by a total of 12 inches.

✅Exclusive Discount Official Site: https://healthnewz.xyz/get-vertshock

Upkeep:

I started the upkeep phase after completing the two-month Vert Shock training program. I can alternate between the three distinct maintenance workouts in this period, performing them once a week. Ensuring that gains are maintained is the aim of this maintenance phase.

This is something you must do. It's not like something you want to be good at, so I don't think you will fall to zero if you don't. You won't always perform at your best if you don't keep up with it.

Why I've Selected the Vert Sock Program: It Seems Legit and Not a Scam

Since the program was founded by two internationally renowned basketball players, it appeared legitimate from the outset and was therefore dependable.

The first player is Justin (Just Fly) Darlington, a skilled vertical leaper and a top dunker.

The other player is former professional basketball player Adam Folker, who was recruited to play Division 1 NCAA college basketball at University of California, Irvine.

Positive Testimonials And Comments

Numerous testimonials and testimonies from individuals worldwide who have used Vert Shock and seen remarkable outcomes were abundant on the official website.

Positive reviews have been posted on the Internet and on their official website page.

This strengthened my conviction about the product's worth.

No Gym Is Necessary

That seemed to be the most crucial factor to me. That's the main reason I enrolled in the Vert Shock training course.

As I've already shown, I like to work out with my own body weight as opposed to equipment at the gym.

That demonstrated both the high caliber of the instruction and the fact that it was the curriculum that best suited my needs. It is practically possible to do it whenever and wherever you choose. Whether it's an indoor or outdoor park, training field, or any other setting that suits you.

✅Exclusive Discount Official Site: https://healthnewz.xyz/get-vertshock

100% guaranteed cash back for 60 days

Upon initially viewing this assertion, my initial thinking was, "What if it doesn't work out? I may at least get a refund of my money. I was immediately sold because it was a win-win scenario. That's what prompted me to start using Vert Shock and buy it officially. The fact that it completely lived up to its claim is what matters most.

In summary

After just three weeks of using Vert Shock, I can immediately see improvements. I'm eager to find out what occurs after a few more weeks.

In addition, Vert Shock offers a ton of benefits, all of which I will investigate and evaluate to see whether or not they are beneficial. If you want to be able to jump higher and produce more lethal jump smashes, you should definitely attempt Vert Shock.

I appreciate you reading! Please feel free to ask any questions or leave comments in the space provided below. I hope you have an amazing day and luck in your games!