Security Directory Integrator How to use Java ImageIO, BufferedImage Class

devran...@gmail.com

May 11, 2021, 10:07:35 AM5/11/21
Hello,

I want to use java image classes for IBM Security Directory Integrator v7.2 but I receive java not found error. How I use java image classes in SDI.

Need Java Classes;

import java.io.File;
import java.io.ByteArrayOutputStream;
import java.awt.image.BufferedImage;
import java.io.BufferedInputStream;
import java.io.FileInputStream;
import java.io.IOException;
import javax.imageio.ImageIO;

Thanks.

devran...@gmail.com

May 11, 2021, 10:08:52 AM5/11/21
11 Mayıs 2021 Salı tarihinde saat 17:07:35 UTC+3 itibarıyla devran...@gmail.com şunları yazdı:
Also,

I want to convert to byte for .jpg photo in SDI. Can you help me?

Thanks.

Eddie Hartman

May 11, 2021, 3:24:00 PM5/11/21
I'd be happy to help you with this, Devran. Reach out at Eddie at agilitar dot com. We can set up quick clinic.

/Eddie