How to enable/disable Oracle triggers from TDI ?

DIVYA RAIBAGKAR

Feb 7, 2022, 6:24:52 AM2/7/22

Is it possible to handle database triggers from TDI?
I have an Oracle database where I need to enable and disable a trigger based
on certain conditions.

alter trigger "IGACORE"."TRIGGER_NAME" disable;
alter trigger "IGACORE"."TRIGGER_NAME" enable;

Can we do this in UPDATE mode of JDBC Connector ?
Looking forward for a discussion

Thanks

Mark Blakey

Feb 7, 2022, 12:19:15 PM2/7/22
I believe for this use case, the jdbc connector mode doesn't matter, you just need to have an initialized connector then:

thisConnector.execSQL(sql_string)

Inside the override hook probably.

Check out this resource: https://www.stephen-swann.co.uk/javadoc/tdi7.1.1/index.html?com/ibm/di/connector/JDBCConnector.html

Franzw