CFP: AAAI Spring Symposium on Computational Approaches to Scientific Discovery

Takashi Washio

Jan 22, 2023, 12:55:35 AM1/22/23
to 情報論的学習理論と機械学習 (IBISML)
Dear Colleagues,

I'm writing to inform you about the Spring Symposium on Computational
Approaches to Scientific Discovery that AAAI will be hosting March 27
to March 29, 2023 at the Hyatt Regency, San Francisco Airport.

We have extended the submission deadline until Monday, January 30,
to give authors time to complete their one-page abstracts. You will find
details about the submission process at

http://cogsys.org/symposium/discovery-2022/ .

As the site explains, we encourage abstracts that focus on discovery
problems and their formulations rather than ones about algorithmic
details and methodological paradigms.

We expect most speakers to attend in person, but we may be able to
host a few virtual presentations. Please indicate in your submission
whether you will be able to attend physically to give a talk.

The URL https://www.aaai.org/Symposia/Spring/sss23.php describes
the Spring Symposia and includes a link for online registration, which
is now open. Researchers can also attend without making a presentation.

With best wishes, Pat Langley