The Food

1 view

Brian Fridman

Jun 17, 2013, 7:51:32 PM6/17/13
to ibhisto...@googlegroups.com
1st thing s first, Valerie, Alex, Nugzar, and I bought the cake for tomorrow, everybody should be getting a descent slice out of it. Now for the foods.. Everything listed below is what you told me you would be bringing. Please, if you are changing anything, make sure it has to do with your culture, this means NO CANNED CORN.

Chris: "I'll think of something"
Delaney: Brownies
Valerie: Belarussian Pie
Janice: Did not right one down...
Brian(that's me!): Goluptzi(it's good, trust me)
Vimal and Zubin: samosass.. "ass", hehe
Marko:guros
Mariya: (I saw her in Net Cost, and I'm pretty sure she said pilmeni(russian food))
Brendon: "some food of sort of Italian /Irish"
Nissy: Mango Moose
Jerin: "Not sure yet..."
Brandon: Fried rice
Margot: Crepes
Noah:Challah(Go Jews!)
Ronald: Chicken with curry
Janice: There you are! Carrot Cake!
Soo: soda? I forgot what you told me in class, sowwy
Naomi: Cups and plates(I'm assuming that includes other silver ware? If not, let me know ASAP!)
Alina: Bakes Russian Goods(very specific!)
Kevin: (some kind of tapioka)
Nugzar: russian drinks
Gurpal: Indian Mango or other flavors
Lindsey: chocolate mousse cake

Remember, here are the allergies, so don't add this to your food!
Bananas(seriously, who the hell is allergic to bananas)
Pollen
And also, everybody is allergic to Chris Bonacci, so don't let him near your food

If any questions, call/text me at 267-betternotdamnprankcallme!
P.S. I go to sleep at like 11, so don't call me at 11:30, not cool bro.