Fwd: Google Groups: You've been added to IB History - GWHS

Ms. Butler

Jul 9, 2013, 11:12:28 PM7/9/13
to ibhisto...@googlegroups.com

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Meile, Christopher" <crm...@philasd.org>
Date: July 9, 2013 8:44:19 PM EDT
To: mbutler gwhs <mbutle...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Google Groups: You've been added to IB History - GWHS

Document attached

I hope the summer has been enjoyable and relaxing for everyone. As you know there are two required summer readings for IB History. The attached document contains questions related to the book The Lemon Tree: An Arab, a Jew and the Heart of the Middle East . Answer all questions fully, paying special attention to the historical context within the larger framework of the Arab-Israeli conflict. Feel free to contact me if you require clarification.  This assignment will provide an excellent foundation for the recognition of the social, political and economic impact of the tension in the Middle East. The second set of questions will be sent before the end of the month. I look forward to a productive and engaging school year.

Enjoy your summer,

Mr. Meile