Downloading experiment files as a zip file

Özge BAKAY

Sep 17, 2021, 9:15:59 AM9/17/21
to ibexexperiments
Hi,

To back up my old experiments, I was trying to download my experiment files on old IbexFarm as a zip. It worked for some of them, but then it did not work for the rest. When I click on "download zip archive", it says "page not found". Any suggestions on this?

Best,
Özge

Alex Drummond

Sep 17, 2021, 9:20:58 AM9/17/21
to ibexexperiments
There is a bug in the old Ibex Farm that prevents zip downloads from
working if the experiment name contains certain special characters,
such as '.'. If you rename the experiment, it should work.
Best,
Alex

Özge BAKAY

Sep 17, 2021, 9:28:54 AM9/17/21