how to manually delete results in the new Ibex Farm

solcit...@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2021, 5:27:52 AMApr 19
to ibexexperiments
I'm using the new Ibex Farm, and I can't find the option to delete the results file.

In the old version, I was used to piloting the experiment while scripting it. Then, prior to running the study, I would delete the pilot results file to avoid mixing pilot and real participants. This was also important because sometimes the experiment was modified between piloting and testing. So, new result lines would be added and thus the analysis script wouldn't work if the pilot and "real" results were mixed.

Is it possible to manually delete the results in the new Ibex Farm? I can't find this option.

Thanks for your help!

Alex Drummond

Apr 19, 2021, 5:31:15 AMApr 19
to ibexexperiments
You can do this by copying the experiment. The results aren't copied,
just the experiment data files.
Alex