New Ibex Farm - Chunk Includes not uploading?

jkd...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2021, 1:18:06 PM3/17/21
to ibexexperiments
Hello everyone,

I'm using the new Ibex farm to create an experiment, but I don't seem able to upload any html files to chunk_includes. The uploading icon simply goes on without end - is anyone else having this issue or does anyone know what might be the problem? I don't think it's internet as everything else seems to be working fine on my end.

Best,
Jack

Alex Drummond

Mar 17, 2021, 1:28:15 PM3/17/21
to ibexexperiments
Ah, yes, thanks for letting me know. I'll have it fixed quite shortly.
Alex

jkd...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2021, 1:35:51 PM3/17/21
to ibexexperiments
Thank you! I really like the new text editor btw, looks nice!

Best,
Jack

Alex Drummond

Mar 17, 2021, 1:56:41 PM3/17/21
to ibexexperiments
Should be fixed now. This bug was introduced a couple of days ago when
I added support for .ibexignore files (see
https://gist.github.com/addrummond/b345d3d4f23436838e52afbe880ebbd9).

For future reference, I generally prefer it if bug reports arrive as
issues in the following github repo, or simply as direct emails to me
if that's too much hassle. But I do very much appreciate all bug
reports, and would much rather have them via any channel than not have
them at all!

https://github.com/addrummond/newibexfarmissues

Alex
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ibexexperiments/e7dcbec5-18d0-49f9-ae0c-457a4f788553n%40googlegroups.com.

jkd...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2021, 2:21:16 PM3/17/21
to ibexexperiments
Great - it works now! And will do, thanks for the heads up.

Best,
Jack