Re: Abridged summary of ibexexperiments@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

Ehsan Soleimani

Oct 25, 2021, 6:36:06 AM10/25/21
to ibexexp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alex,
Thank you for your fast response. Sorry to hear that the original Ibex Farm has shut down now.
Here's the link that I used:

Is there any way I could access my account again, please, just to make a backup of all my data?

Best wishes,
Ehsan

On Mon, Oct 25, 2021 at 9:56 AM <ibexexp...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Ehsan Soleimani <ehsan.111...@gmail.com>: Oct 24 08:05AM -0700

Hi all,
I collected my data on the original Ibex website about a year ago, but now
I cannot simply log into my account! I receive an error that my credentials
are wrong, and unfortunately, there ...more
Alex Drummond <a.d.dr...@gmail.com>: Oct 24 04:42PM +0100

Hi Ehsan,

The original Ibex website was shut down on September 31, so if you are
still trying to log in somewhere, you can't be on the original Ibex
website. Could you please send me a link to ...more

Alex Drummond

Oct 25, 2021, 6:40:08 AM10/25/21
to ibexexperiments
That is not an instance of the ibex Farm that I manage. Either:

1) You were using the instance of the Ibex Farm at http://97.107.128.163/login. In that case, go to the home page and contact the person who maintains that instance.

Or:

2) You were using the original Ibex Farm and want to get your data. In that case, email me.

Best,
Alex

Ehsan Soleimani

Oct 25, 2021, 10:39:48 AM10/25/21
to ibexexperiments
Hi Alex,
Thank you for your reply. I used the original Ibex Farm about a year ago at https://ibex.spellout.net/ but when I tried to log into my account yesterday, I received the warning that the website no longer existed. So yesterday I did a lot of googling and found the link http://97.107.128.163/login. I thought that the two are the same. The one I found does not accept my credentials, probably because I used the original one that was managed by you.

Can I please ask you to help me log into my account which was created on the original website that you managed before?

Best,
Ehsan